Pelvic/Lower back (lumbar) pain, No Injuries

Q: I have had back problems for many years--weak muscles that don't keep my spine in line being one issue, as well as some curvature; my left shoulder is higher than the right, and my right hip is higher than the left, and there is a complete shift from left to right. I am fairly confident that I have an anterior tilted pelvis; I feel pain in my mid/lower back when doing situps/crunches with no burn in my abs; when I lay flat on the floor I can nearly run my arm completely under the curve of my back; the curve in my lower back is extreme, and I cannot lay back on my weight bench with my feet flat on the floor because it is rather painful, and so I have to bring my feet up. Whether this has anything to do with pain in my lower back when I breathe, I don't know (when I wake up in the morning, if I have been sleeping on my back, just the act of breathing is actually painful in my lower back). I am tired of my back hurting so much, and not being able to properly work my abs; I need help!

Symptoms:  Lower back pain, hurts in lumbar area when I breathe right after waking up; when doing crunches, I feel it more in my back than my abs, and I don't feel my abs are engaged at all; standing for long periods of time makes my back ache as well, in the same spot, and I feel like my back is "too curved", if that makes sense