Pelvic Pain

Q: Hi, I'm 22 years old and really healthy. I lost my gallbladder two years ago. Over the last five days I've had this sharp stabbing pain on my right side in my pelvic region. I feel like most when I am urinating or having sex. It makes both of those really unpleasant. I'm not sue to start my period until next Tuesday, I'm also on the pill. I do have a child and these are not symptoms I remember from pregnancy. It's a little disconcerting. My breast are really tender as well. I hate taking my bra off right now. I am also very bloated and crampy. It's sore to touch that area. My urine is normal. Very light colored and no abnormal smell. I don't have any vaginal discharge and there is no smell or itching there. It doesn't burn or sting when I urinate it feels like a sharp stab where my fallopian tube would be. I am not having any abnormal bleeding either. When I am having sex it's like a deep seated pain when he gets close to the back by my cervix.

Symptoms:  pain in lower right abdomen, sharp pain in lower right abdomen during sex and urination, fatigue, sore breast, bloating, cramping.