Penile area pain

Patient : Hello this is shez i am 24 yeras old my problem related penile area actully i was accedent 5 yeras ago and injurd my penile area i feel very pain and sweling so i was cunsult my doctor. doctor recumend me anti biotics and pain keller when i take pain keller medicine so pain okay after again pain and now i feel when my penile erection so i feel my penile bend i dont know what is deises name and i also cunsult one herbal doctor he recumend me massage oil apply on penile area but when i apply so my pain not relive but after apply my skin look dark and i feel burning on my penile skin i feel always stress and tention and i am looking always distrub i am natuer wise very shy some time i not share my problem with doctor please help me and my body very skiny please guide me i will be very great thank full to you
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I am 53yrs old having erectile disfunction for the last 3yrs and also having diabetic around 15 yrs . kindly advice m...

Q: I am 32 years old, weight 69 kg, height-5feet 7 inches and hypertensive..i am taking olmezest 40 mg for primary hyper...

Q: Erectile dysfunction. could you guide me to clinic or something i live in Seattle

Q: What is more effective 1500 mg of l-arginine daily or 100mg of sildenafil before sexual intercourse

Q: Dear Doctor, I am a male 23 year-old biology and chemistry graduate with no medical conditions and under no medica...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon