x
198 Physicians Online

Question:

Penile Augumentation Not Effective

Define the most effective way of penis enlargement,erection issues,curvature disorders etc. and please tell the solution of problem caused by mastarbating

Answer:

There are both surgical and non-surgical methods of penis enhancement. However, no method has been scientifically shown to produce permanent results. Surgical enlargement is usually only attempted on persons who have genuine malformations or deformities of the penis. The surgical methods tend to carry high complication rates.
The non-surgical methods, such as those which advocate “all natural” enhancement, have not been scientifically studied to determine if they indeed work and what are the side-effects or complications of use.

Have a Question? Ask The Doctor Here.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

Dr. Patrick Golden M.D.

• Board Certified Cardiologist
  • Founder AskTheDoctor.com
  • Practices in Fresno, CA