Penile curvature problem

Patient : Hello Doctor, I'm from Mauritius. I'm studying Architecture in Malaysia. I have a penile problem. i notice a curvature making my penis point towards the bottom, i shall not be shy because its a matter of my health. i mean when i get erected, this make me feel very down mentally. When i get erected, the penis rise up too, but like half stand straight and the other point downward. I would like to know if you have any doctor or collegue doctor here in Malaysia where I can get operated as soon as possible. I have surfed through various sites and sent mails about my problem, but no reponce yet. I hope i get operated at the soonest Thank you.
Symptoms:  I'm getting itching at the curvature part, its internal itching. When i put forces of my hand to straighten it from the curvature part, it starts hurting me.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon