Ask The Doctor > Pending > Penile curvature problem

Penile curvature problem

Patient: Hello Doctor,I’m from Mauritius. I’m studying Architecture in Malaysia.I have a penile problem.i notice a curvature making my penis point towards the bottom, i shall not be shy because its a matter of my health.i mean when i get erected, this make me feel very down mentally. When i get erected, the penis rise up too, but like half stand straight and the other point downward.I would like to know if you have any doctor or collegue doctor here in Malaysia where I can get operated as soon as possible. I have surfed through various sites and sent mails about my problem, but no reponce yet.I hope i get operated at the soonestThank you.

Symptoms: I’m getting itching at the curvature part, its internal itching. When i put forces of my hand to straighten it from the curvature part, it starts hurting me.

Doctor: