Penile Discharge After Treatment

Patient

Q: Hello doctor,

I had a little amount of white dishcarge from penis, so i've visited my urologist to have tests and treatment for a possible gonorrhea/chlamydia treatment. My doctor has prescribed me a 1g single shot (Ceftriaxone), 2x a day for a week 500 mg of Ciprofloxacin and 100 mg of doxycicline 2x a day for a week. After the shot i had a big amount of white discharge from penis and on after completing the treatment the discharge has gone. And i had urinalysis and tested negative for any kind of infection. But after a week a slight penis discharge has started again in the amount of a drop (white) So i have visited my doctor again for my concern. And he said that a little amount of white discharge may continue about a month but its not a big deal, getting treatment for gonorrhea/chlamydia is also a psychological phase you dont need to worry. So i am going to prescribe you a cyprofloxacin for a week just to get you feel comfortable. And also i havent been in a sexual intercourse since ive got the disease its been more than a month.

But in every single line ive read on the internet the discharge appears after one week of treatment so what would have gone wrong? And do i need repeat the doxycycline pills and ceftriaxone shot again?
Thanks for your answer.

Symptoms:  Milky Discharge
Doctor