Penile discharge, no STD

Patient : I have had a penile discharge, white-ish yellow-ish. I have gotten an std test and treated. My results of the test however came back negative for any std. What could be the explanation for this?
Symptoms:  Discharge
Doctor :   Thanks for your question. The commonest STD causing penile discharge is gonorrhea. It has been successfully treated, then this discharge needs to be investigated though oxalates in the urine may mimic the white discharge. So I would recommend you to visit a STD specialist to have a proper diagnosis. Hope this helps.