Penile Enlargement Procedures

Patient: I was told that there is a way to enlarge the penis muscle to make it bigger is that true?


Doctor: Yes, there are surgical procedures that can enlarge the penis. There are procedures that can lengthen the penis, another procedure to widen its girth. There are also inflatable penile implants. You may ask a urologist or request referral to a urologist and ask about these procedures because they are experts on this area. I hope this helps.


Ask The Doctor
Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

Dr. Suneel Sharman completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Toronto. He currently operates Infinity Health Centre, a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

View all posts