Penile erection disfunction

Patient : I have swallowed matters in the shaft of my penis the these are about 3-4 inquantity and 5-6 mm in diameter and 15-20 mm in length each these are pain less and i feel pain when nip it my penis also cant fbe ull tight during erection
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. If there are foreign objects lodged within the urethra of your penis you need to promptly s eek medical attention to have these removed. You should go to your emergency room and have a urologist remove them immediately. Thank you for consulting AsktheDoctor.com