Penile Fracture at a young age

Q: I just read about Penile Fractures. I'm 36 and suffer from ed to the point that pills and treatments don't seem to work like they should. I've read what happens during a Penile Fracture and I believe that happened to me when I was 18 or 19 with my first sexual partner. I've never heard of Penile Fracture before so I never thought anything about it.
Since some time has passed since it happened and I read that surgery is required to fix this problem I was wondering if it's possible to have a surgery now for this or is it to late?

Symptoms:  ED