Penile pearly papules - Cause and treatment.

Q: Medicine and cure for pearl peial popules

A:   Pearly penile papules are small spots in the penis which are frequently seen in uncircumcised males. What causes them to form is not known. They are harmless and cause no problems, however the appearance of these papules may cause concern over a sexually transmitted disease.
I would suggest that you consult a doctor specializing in genito-urinary diseases. Penile papules are diagnosed by physical examination and lab tests are not indicated. Though your doctor may want to do certain tests depending on the physical examination.
There is no specific cure of penile papules. Some patients may surgically excise the papules or ablate using carbon dioxide lasers. No topical creams have been found to be effective in the treatment of penile papules.

Guest: I think you have HPV genital warts...