Penile Rash on head/foreskin.

Patient

Q: I have a rash on the head of my penis and foreskin. It is a spotty red dot rash, and in some places it is concentrated. It is sort of itchy, however can be sore to touch. It comes and goes.

I have tried Flucozanole, thinking it was a yeast infection, and about a week after, with the rash till still coming and going did a 10 day treatment of penicillin 300/3x day. The rash is back again.

I am sitting quite often, with my groin area sweating most often. I also notice that it seems to get irritated after ejaculate is present.

What could this be? As I said, I thought yeast infection, then thought ghonerhea, hence the penecillin.

Symptoms:  Rash
Soreness
Penile Rash on head/foreskin.-1
Doctor