Penis abrasion after sex due to condom friction

Patient : Treatment for abrasion cause during sex on penis from friction of the condom
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Usually the condom is well lubricated to avoid such type of abrasions, hence abrasions ar e rare. Anyway, you have to clean the penis with soap and water, make it dry. Apply liquid Povidone Iodine to the whole are. Fortunately, the wounds on the penile skin heal very fast. You may not need any antibiotics unless there is evidence of the infection in the form of redness, local swelling, pain and so on. Consult your Doctor if further problems develop.