Penis discharge, what can it be?

Patient

Q: I have noticed yellow discharge in my underwear. (I am a male.) This morning when I went to go pee I noticed a drop of yellowish puss was in my pee hole. I wiped it away and went pee.
Later on I needed to pee again and I noticed more discharge. It was about the same amount as the time before.
Now that it is later in the day I noticed I've needed to pee more and more frequently.
I am feeling no pain.
Also, the puss smells. To me the smell reminds me of when I had a root canal. That same nasty puss smell. I can't really relate the smell to anything else.
I don't think that it is an STD because I have been with the same person sexually for 2 months now and infections usually show around 1-3 weeks according to what I've read online.
Also, my partner is also male. So it is not a yeast infection.

Doctor