Penis enlargement

Patient : Iam 20 years old 5 feet 6inches,weighing 70 kilograms, i have no medical complaints but my penis is small compared to those of my age are there any reliable penis enlargement techniques available. iam depressed a lot due to this.i"ll be waiting for your reply eagerly
Doctor :   The average erect penis length is 5.1-5.9 inches. Studies have also shown the vast majority of men who measure the lengt h of their own penis often do so inaccurately, understimating the true length. There are surgical penis enlargement techniques that can be performed. However these techniques can only had a maximum of 2-3 cm in extereme cases with the average being an aditional 1-2cm in length.