Penis enlargement

Patient

Q: In response to my question you said that there are penis enlargement techniques available that would increase its size by at least 1-2 centimeters,would you please state those techniques and the cost of the surgery,i will be waiting for your reply eagerly as they can improve my present situation

Doctor

A:   The surgical techniques involve removing some of the ligament attachments at the base of the penis. In so doing a few centimeters in length is gained. I cannot give you the cost of such a procedure as it will vary greatly from surgeon to surgeon. You should consult several urologist who are capable of performing such a procedure and find out the cost from them.