Penis enlargement and stop pre ejaculation--

Patient

Q: Dear sir,

i am 28 years old man..... the issue is i want to increase my penis size and after inquiry, i think VIMAX is a good herbal product for all problems and premature ejaculation....VIMAX claim that it is 100% safe without anyside effects and also doesnot require any prescription from a doctor. It can be taken as herbal suppliment.... I decided to order these pills.....but i would like to know in real from u experts that is it really safe and dont have anyside effects??? pls relply.......Thanks a lot....

i wish to increase my penis size , increase stamina , stop pre ejaculation and withstand for longer duration. will u recommend me VIMAX...... also, i am an asian and will this US product is safe and effective...... pls reply soon..... i am getting married in 4 months......

Doctor