x
183 Physicians Online

Question:

Penis Enlargement Pills

I am wondering if penis enlargement pills really work? Would it be a total waste of money to order them?

Answer:

The size of your penis changes relative to your state of arousal. When you are aroused, your veins engorge and allow your penis to fill with blood. There are prescription medications that help with blood flow to the penis if you are experiencing erectile difficulties.  As for the size of your penis, when it is not aroused, there is no pill - prescription or over the counter medications - that can increase size.
In my opinion, It would be a waste of money to order any products that claim to enhance penis size.

Sign In to join in the conversation.

You’re in good hands, meet ATD’s founding physicians.

• Board Certified GP
  • CMO ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Adjunct Professor at U Of T

• Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
  • Director ATD Health Network Inc.
  • Fellowship Training Atlanta, GA