Penis enlargement supplements and devices

Patient: Do testosterone supplements shrink male genitals and does it have any bad side effects? And are there any other safe penis enlargement stuff that will not affect my health as a late teen?

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.Testosterone supplements are banned in most places without a valid prescription. The me chanism by which these supplements cause a decrease in testes size is that they will reduce the amount of real testosterone produced. This happens because the supplements are not actually testosterone but similar looking products. The reduced testosterone levels will cause a decrease in the size of the testes.When this happens, you also may have reduced libido or other side effects. Another side effect is liver damage. If you want to take supplements, please see a Doctor. He will help you to decide if you need the supplements or not.Hope this helps you. All the best.

Guest: Effective to increase in length and girth.
Helpful to attain awesome & mind-blowing orgasm.
Improves sexual stamina and increase sperm count in semen.
Improves erection & helps to enjoy longer sexual sessions and.
Better performance Increase sex drive.
Grow in Sexual confidence.
Increase penis size permanently
Enhances thickness
Effective Result Naturally
Quality of Ingredients.
Harder and stronger erections
Increases semen fluid and volume

View all posts