Penis girth

Patient

Q: Hi there...I'm a 24yr old Indian male...I'm in a pretty serious relationship with my girlfriend...but I have some insecurities in my mind...I'm afraid that my sexual life may turn out to be unsatisfactory for my partner...

I'm worried that the girth of my penis is not up to the mark...according to surveys, the average girth of an Indian penis is about 4.5-5 inches...but I measured mine to be just 4inches...though the length is a decent 6.5inches, its the girth that is important for pleasure,right...?

So can u suggest me any safe methods of increasing the girth...?

Thank you...

Doctor