Penis got torn and after wards facing erriction problem

Patient

Q: When i was having intercourse with my wife suddenly the outer skin of my penis tore off and started bleeding.
just below the shaft of the penis where the outer skin seems to be attached with the penis tore off partly and was bleeding.i got afraid and started panicking by seeing blood on my penis.then i started washing the blood with water.after few minutes it stopped bleeding.after an hour i started pulling the outer skin gently to see the condition.i noticed that the a fraction of the flesh that joins the outer skin with the penis (below the shaft) has torn a little bit and the rest of it was intact but was swelling.i have noticed that if i pull the outer skin to see the condition it swells but if i don't pull it doesn't swell.but astonishingly i do not feel any pain or irritation because of this. it got healed completely within a week.
Now iam facing problems like my penis is not getting harder during intercourse and if it get harder sometimes but lasts only few seconds what to do please give me a sugession

Doctor