Penis Head Hurts To Touch

Q: Hi, i have a problem with my penis since as long as i can remember. I am uncircumcised and my penis head hurts to touch. It has always been this way and i have looked for solutions online on numerous occasions.

It was much worse at first but after looking online i realised my penis was just sensitive as it wasn't used to being touched. Over a few months it got better but is now at the stage were it has not improved for a couple of years.

Im not exactly sure whether it is pain or sensitivity. I have never had sex so i can not see it being any sort of STI and as i said it has been this way since i can remember at about the age of 12.

I should also mention that when my penis is erect the foreskin does not completely retract on its own and for it to do so i have to pull it back and even if i do it will just go back leaving only about half of the head exposted.Im not sure if this is due to the foreskin or the frenulum and I don't know if this could be anything to do with the head hurting to touch but i thought i should mention it anyway.

I can't think of anything else i can say to help but an overview of my problem is my penis head hurts to touch, always has and is not getting better, foreskin is a little tight will not stay retracted when erect.

If i could get some help for this even if it requires me going to the doctor (Oh no!) it would make me feel so much better. Just having an idea of what could be causing the pain or sensitivity would be brilliant as i have had this problem for so long not knowing why!

Thanks for any help!