Penis head starts with peeling then discoloration

Patient : Penis head starts with peeling then discoloration
Penis head starts with peel...-1 Penis head starts with peel...-2
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. We have looked into the images attached by you. This looks like some sort of an inflam mation or a reaction to something for which the body has no adjustments. Severe dry skin and dry mucosa can lead to chronic dryness over a period of time causing the surface to breach and peel eventually forming an ulcer. The cause for this could be due to severe itching, excoriation and vitamin deficiency. Allergy to any condom or cosmetics and even lubricants can aggravate or initiate it. We must also rule out the chances of STI in this case. Kindly consult a urologist or a general surgeon in person and get this evaluated at the earliest. Avoid wearing tight undergarments and nylon wear. Always use cotton ones. Avoid scratching or peeling the skin over the area. Maintain hygiene. Do not ise soaps or any lotions over the area. Avoid sexual intercourse until this completely heals as intercourse can prevent healing and recurrence. Also, check your blood sugars to rule out diabetes. A course of antibiotics and anti-inflammatory agents along with local antiseptic creams will help. Hope this helps. Feel free to write back for further clarification. Regards