Penis hole is getting bigger

Patient : My penis hole is getting bigger how do I stop this? I'm freaking out please help soon.
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the dilation of the urethral meatus could be due to tightening of the s kin surrounding the glans penis. This can be due to a condition known as phimosis. This condition occurs due to tightening of the foreskin. This is if you uncircumcised. If however you have been circumcised, the dilation of the penile urethra could be due inflammation, or a more serious condition relating to the penis or surrounding structures. We recommend that you have your doctor perform a complete genital exam. We cannot determine what the exact cause of this is without a physical exam. Please see your doctor as soon as you can. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com