Penis hurts day after unprotected prolonged sex Any ideas?

Patient : Penis hurts day after unprotected prolonged sex. Any ideas? Penis has a slightly red look on head looks like brush burn but ya getting better. I have not used any antibiotics yet. Just some baby powder. No discharge. Just sore and sensitive. Does not hurt to urinate. Feels goo actually. Hoping it's not an STD
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Pain in the penis can happen after vigorous sex. If the pain is severe or does not improve , you need to see your primary care doctor to make sure you have not more seriously injured the penis. Also, another possible cause of penile discomfort, especially if there is pain or burning with urination, is a sexually transmitted infection, such as chlamydia or gonorrhea. These infections are extremely common and easy to pick up if you have had unprotected sex. Balanitis is inflammation of the head of the penis. The main cause of balanitis is poor hygiene. Poor hygiene causes harmful bacteria to overpopulate the area, which can lead to infection. The foreskin of the penis is an ideal place for bacteria to grow. Your doctor will be able to confirm the diagnosis after a clinical examination. Hope this helps!