Penis - Inflamed, red urethra. Red, raw spots on penis.

Patient : I have been experiencing red, raw patches oh my penis along with a red and inflamed urethra. I have not had sex of any kind for a year and a half. I have no odor or discharge. I shower and wear clean underwear everyday. I have tried hydro cortisone and hypoallergenic lotions, neither seem to be working as I thought they might. I have a healthy diet and my profession keep me physically active. I'm getting worried and very annoyed. I welcome any suggestions and am grateful for all.
Symptoms:  red, raw patches on penis (not testicles), inflamed, red urethra, minimal itchiness.