Penis Irritation

Patient : Hi, I am a diabetic 30 year old man. I have always had phimosis, but I've not had any problems with it. For the last week to 10 days, I'm having some problems with my penis. It is further complicated because of my phimosis. I can't see what is happening inside. Please suggest what I can do.
Symptoms:  Very itchy inside the foreskin (glans area), smelly clumpy white discharge, my foreskin tip is red and inflamed and does not pull back even a little (pains a lot if I try), the rest of my foreskin is also scaly white and cracked.