Penis not stand properly and i m bodybuilder and also doing masturbation

Patient

Q: Hi, I am 23 years old. i started masturbation at the age of 16 and at the age of 18 i started bodybuilding and take some steriods like Deca durabolin , testosterone , sustanol , anabol, dianabol, primobolan , but all i used it in low frequency and take good diet But now past 4 days my penis is not erecting(Semen is coming out but penis is not standing straight) before masturbation watching porn movies some time while masturbation also watching sex related videos and all kind of stuffs .... Is this any big issues ?Will it case any problem for my marriage life...!! please help me and i heared that doing thigh exercies and abdominal exercises is also effect on losing penis errection

Doctor