Penis pain after holding back ejaculation for 5 seconds.

Patient: I have a small tingle at the tip of my penis. This happened after sex when I tried to stop from cumming to get a towel. I held it for about 5 seconds and noticed later that I had the tingle and Im not sure how to get rid of it

Symptoms: Tingle or stinging at the tip of the penis

Doctor: Tingling or burning sensation of the penis may be a sign of infection. A urinary tract infection can happen anywhere al ong the urinary tract. Because of this a UTI may be called different names depending on what part of the urinary tract is under attack.Bladder infection — also called cystitis is an infection in the bladder.Kidney infections — also called pyelonephritis are an infection of one or both kidneys.Ureter infection — is an infection of the tubes that take urine from the kidney to the bladder.Urethra infection — is an infection of the tube that empties urine from the bladder to outside the body.Infection of the urethra usually cause such stinging. Please consult your doctor for an urine test if required.