Penis Pain/Burn, cloudy/pus-like ejaculate

Patient : Hi, I masturbated last night and notice for the first time that my ejaculate looked clear with some cloudy substances coming out every once and a while. I just woke up and there was this off-whiteish substance, almost like pus at the tip of my penis. Do I have an STI or and STD? I haven't had intercourse for 4 months, two sexual partners in my history, currently having sexual relations (oral sex, not intercourse) with the second.
Symptoms:  Sharp pain at what seemed to by the tip of my penis after ejaculating