Penis pain, numbness, and urine flow by using Penis Extender

Patient : On 01 April 2014, I used Penis extender for 15 days, daily wore for 03 hours, after using this device i have pain and burning on penis and i feel like i have to urinate often, but not much urine comes out when i do and I am feeling numbness or a tingling on the top and down side of my penis. Every time when I touch I feel my penis head very cool. Now i am not using penis extender device, last day i went for check-up , Urologist doctor checked up my penis he said it look OK and my urine and kidney test, Doctor gave me pain killer and muscle relax tablets . Yesterday I took these tablets But now from last four nights i cannot sleep properly due to little bit burning and urine flow again and again and tingling on my penis. Please help me
Symptoms:  Penis pain, numbness, and urine flow by using Penis Extender from last for days, i wrongly used penis extender.

Guest: My penis is numb after I just masturbated I tried to get another erection and it would erect an I'm freaking out?