"Penis Problems"

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,

A week ago, I had sex for the first time ever. I am uncircumsized, and it was unprotected sex. I have tight foreskin, sort of Phimosis.

2 days later, I started having a very itchy penis head. I didn't think much of it until I went to urinate later that day and it mildly burned. I then pulled my foreskin back to see red dots and a red rash all over the head. Also a smell followed. Pretty rank. I freaked out as you can imagine fearing the worst. (STD) I had a clear guey discharge the next day. I began reading around and started applying Lotrimin AF on the head of my penis. Since then, the red bumps have gone down. They're still there, just not as 3D. Lol.

However I have noticed the crevices between my inner thigh and testicles have begun itching as well as my anus. The itching from the head of my penis has become very mild. However still a bit sensitive towards the tip of the head, and the tip of my foreskin is red and mildly tender.

Does this sound like an STD, or something simpler like Balantis, Dermatitis, or a Yeast Infection?

How should I continue on?

Either way, I never wanna have sex again. Lol

Thank you Doctor.

Doctor