PENIS RELATED PROBLEMS OVER A YEAR

Patient : I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM. I AM VIRGIN. I DON'T HAVE ANY SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH ANYONE EVER. I AM 27 YEARS OLD MALE. RECENTLY I'VE FACED PAIN BETWEEN THE UPPER SIDE OF PENIS THAT MEANS HEAD OF PENIS AND THE PLAIN SURFACE, THERE IS A SLOPE AND I FEEL A PAIN WHEN IT TOUCHES WITH UNDERGARMENTS OR TIGHT PANTS OVER A YEAR. I USED PUBLIC UNHYGIENIC TOILETS. IS IT CAUSED A CANCER OR ANY URINAL INFECTION? I NEED HELP.
Symptoms:  IT CREATES SOME PAIN ON THE SLOPE WHICH MAKES A RING OF THE HEAD OF PENIS. SOME TIMES IT IS SHORT AS MUCH AS IT CAN BE AND SOMETIMES NO SENSE ON THIS ORGAN.