Penis - Sexual Injury (strain?)

Patient : Penis injury - Was having sex, woman on top, she thrusted an odd way, and my penis came out uncomfortably. It probably bent a little bit. However, there was just very slight pain, only at the exact moment, and we resumed having sex for about 15 more minutes and everything was fine. About 18 hours later, I started to notice a bit of a sore feeling on the lower right side of the penis. There is not bruising, but perhaps barely noticeable swelling. Do I need to see a doctor, and how can I treat this in the meantime (especially considering that I do not have insurance and so may not see a doctor unless absolutely necessary). Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Symptoms:  Pain, soreness, swelling
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to askthedoctor.com If you have experienced a penile injury during the sexual act possibl y due to awkward positions during the act and you experienced bending of penile shaft followed by swelling the local region with pain after 18 hours , it may indicate towards a penile shaft fracture where corpora cavernosa if fractured and the penis appears bend. This can lead to local hematoma formation and bleeding and is often evident after the act of sex. You need to visit your physician for a penile ultrasound and a MRI scan if required to detect fracture , which if detected have to be treated surgically. If not treated then it may lead to permanent bending of the penis called CHORDEE. Hence please visit your physician for an evaluation. I hope i have answered your query in detail, wishing you good health, regards