Penis Shrinking, Loose of performance in my late 20's

Q: Penis Shrinking, Loose of performance in my 20's
Symptoms: Shrinking penis
Lack of performance
Easy lose of erection

I'm 24years of age, for the past 2 months I have noticed my penis size to start to shrink in size. My penis isnt erected all the time when i wake up like it used to be. My penis will stay extra soft and small throughout the whole day, its a problem for me to get extra hard like i used to and stay hard, i also used to be able to have sex multiple times in a day now i cant do that. I know ED is in older men but what is my problem not only am i have a performance decrease but my size and shrinking and remaining hard is bothering me extremly much. I can get hard dont get me wrong but its not rock solid like it used to be and if i have sex every other day i dont arroused and hard like i used to what is going on.

I saw this question already asked but with no answer, I am 26 and having the same problems, getting hard and staying hard are huge issues, but I am 26? I am a bit over weight, about 25 pounds, but that never stopped it before. I have gone from constant masturbation like 3 to 5 times a day to once or twice a week if I force it. All in the course of about a year. This dramatic change is alarming. I am turned on, but getting and keeping an erection is very difficult even with constant physical and visual stimulation. Please help.

Symptoms:  Lack of performance
Easy lose of erection