Penis skin is tender

Patient : Hi I had a question about my penis. On Wednesday the 12 th I kinda had oral sex but not completion it only lasted about 10 seconds before I realized what was going on and told her to leave. I showered right after and then the next day I showered when I got home and had the bright idea to put soft scrub with bleach on my genitals. I went to doctor on Sunday but didn't think to tell them I put soft scrub on genitals and he said it don't look like a std just a little red I have not bumps or sores and it's not really red any more it just feels sensitive. I put neosporin on it it feels good for the day but if I put lotion on it it burns for a few after any ideas did the bleach mess me up or any ideas what cause of this
Symptoms:  Tenderness slightly red no bumps sores hole head shift and testicles
Doctor :   The redness or soreness on penis is due to contact dermatitis to the bleach or scrub. It mostly could not be STD based o n the history provided. You must be abstinent from sex for few days and apply soothing lotion like calamine lotion, till the soreness reduces. Consult a physician, if pain increases or redness increases.

Guest: Ouch! More than likely pain is due to bleach
Patient: So I have been putting lotion on my scrotum ever since question and I'm still having problems with just my scrotum it's red and no bumps or cuts or anything but the lotion stings a bit everytime than soothes I started lotrimin ultra on March 4th wondering if it's jock itch I do work out and wear boxer briefs. Any thoughts.on how long a burn from bleach would take to recover or what is going on
Guest: Why would you put bleach on your body? I understand you were freaking out about an STD. Make better choices about who you let near your body. :)