Penis skin rash or balanitis.

Patient

Q: I am a 20 years old male, sexualy active. Ive only been with only one partner my whole life and she tested negative for std's so i dont think this is the case but recently ive notice some changes on my penis. The skin on the head of my penis became cracked (lines running down) and it is now alot more senstive to the touch which is not very comfortable during sex. Just a little bit of friction can irritate it, hurts when rub against boxer. secondly i notice a little bit of bumps on the shaft right below the head (not the papules). I have no clue what is wrong with my penis and it will take a long time for me to be able to see a doctor and i do not have insurance so i want to try to lessen things while i can.

things i have tried
-cortisone 10 - hydrocortisone usp 1% (no improvement after one week)
azo yeast tablets - (no improvement)
neosporin pain relief cream (7 days no improvement)
clotrimazole 3 vaginal cream (one night so far)

It's been a little more than 3 weeks and i am seeing no improvment.
There is no itching, no pain while urinating. but i feel sensitive pain when i touch the head of my penis and sometimes its redder than the other.

Doctor