Penis snrinking

Patient : I am 45 year old male Married. Over the last 9 months or more. I have been unable to keep a erection with my wife while having sex. and also I notice that my penis is getting smaller. i have talked to m Dr about it and i have proscription for Viagra but can't afford it right now. a little history I'm taking hydrochlorothiazide 25mg 6'5" 300 lbs. I work 4 day 12per hour day shift 4 days off 4 night don't sleep well . i hope a gave you enough to help or to gave my advice Thank you O
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have problem with keeping erection, i recently got married, can you please advice some medication for the problem.

Q: Mid-twenties. Never had morning wood and my genitals look like that of a child. Bloodwork shows that t(total: 579ng/d...

Q: Hi, This is regardingmy Erection. I am recently married and I love my wife. We have sex quite often, and sometimes it...

Q: Hi, I am a 49 years male. Since last April, I am experiencing erection problems where my erections are no longer hard...

Q: I just turned 40 and i'm having problem keeping an erection I didn't used to have this problem it gets up but not as...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon