Penis squeezing on erection

Q: Hi... im a 17 year old teen... when I was 13 I started to go through my puberty... that means loads of masturbation.. I have ocd.. obsessive compulsive disorder... so I was afraid of germs... I thought if a masturbated the sperms spread germs... so when ever I masturbated I used to block the tube from which the sperms usually come out by squeezing my penis.... When I turned 15 I got some sense and reduced the blocking...
I would go in the washroom and pee and I thought the sperms are out....
I want to ask that because of my stupidity... will this effect my penis... like when I get married... will I be able to have kids... will my wife be satisfied....
Plz help me im very scared of loosing my sperm count.... I think its the right phrase!! ... I mean would have this thing effected my tendency to produce kids... Plz reply to me as soon as possible... I have tried other sites but they all have disappointed me...
Thank u and hurry

Symptoms:  No such symptoms I guess