Penis Stiff While Flaccid

Q: About a week ago I had masturbated like I always do and noticed that after i finished the left side under the head was swollen. The next day it was soar and the skin that raps around under the head of the penis was a lot looser and puffier. After a day it seemed to go away and was no longer soar and the puffiness had subsided but a few days ago I noticed this problem. When I'm not hard my penis feels a lot firmer then normal and seems to retract all the time as if I'm really cold which makes it look a lot smaller even though I'm not cold at all. It feels like I'm half hard all the time even though i don't have an erection at all and it looks way smaller then it usually does. The skin is loose around the penis but you can feel the tissue is stiff and hard under it. I can still get an erection no problem but whenever I'm soft this problem happens. Also when i look down at it i notice it constantly shrinking and expanding as if I'm going in and out of a cold pool. It is really annoying because now it almost sticks straight out cuz its shrunken and is firm which makes it feel weird when wearing clothes cuz it doesn't hang down at all half the time. Also starting today my penis started aching in the shaft and between were the anus and testicles are and when i sit down i can feel pressure in that area too likes it swollen. Also i am 19.

Symptoms:  penis is firm when in flaccid state, aching penis and space between scrotum and anus, pressure between scrotum and anus when sitting.