September 25, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Pending > Penis very swollen

Penis very swollen

Patient: Hello,I had a maybe rougher masturbating session 30 minutes ago, and I’m a guy. I am looking at my flaccid penis now, and it is swollen to double it’s normal flaccid size. Is this something I should visit a doctor for. Is there anything I can do to increase healing time? A doctor would be hard to get for me right now, so I would need a solution that preferably doesn’t involve a doctor. But if I really need one, I can find one.







Dr. Jimmy Obaji M.D.

Dr. Jimmy Obaji completed his residency in Family Medicine at the University of Manitoba. He currently operates a walk-in-clinic in downtown Toronto.

Book Appointment