Pennies related problem

Patient

Q: Hi ,i am 22.After ,unfortunately looking at my few of friends pennis while bathing ,i found that my pennis is too small comparing to them .I was checking my self whether i could sexually satisfy a women or not .During that porocess i found that i could not stand for more than a minute in sex(sexual intercourse time) .I have checked it again and again but the rrsult was same,but i also observed that i could easily get in to form in few minutes of ejaculation(sperm)(probably (15 mnts).
I have observed that my testicles are small .
I have no problem with pennis size ,but early ejaculation is a big problem for me.With whom ever i had sex ,they said that i am too weak at sex and they are unsatisfied .
can you please suggest me some medicines .Please no advises like brace your self and it;s a common problem .I need a practical and reliable solution .

Symptoms:  Pennies ejaculation
Doctor

Thanks for choosing "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.
The condition that you are suffering is called premature ejaculation. This is a disorder of anxiety and manifests sexually. It can be treatment by medical and non-medical options. Among the medical options paroxetine and clomipramine are good medicine options for premature ejaculation. I generally prescribe 12.5 mg of paroxetine after careful evaluation of the patient.
Among the non-medical options, squeeze technique is very effective and can be practiced and mastered over time. This involves the partner who provides stimulation to your penis and then at the point where the ejaculation is eminent, the partner is expected to squeeze the penis which stops the ejaculation. There may be some reduction in the erectile strength for some time and then the stimulation can be continued.
You may try both the options and they are equally effective.

Hope I am able to answer your concerns.

Wish you good health!