Pennis size problem: My age is 31 years oldMy flaccid penni

Patient : Pennis size problem: My age is 31 years old.My flaccid pennis size is 2 inch and girth 2 inch and Erect pennis size is 4-4.3 inch and girth 4 inch. Is it a normal pennis? please tell me the treatment or procedure of increase sexual intercourse duration or time.I want to marry as early as possibleanswer me please, i want to marry within 2 months . Testosteron level and Prostate is normal(after pathology test)
Symptoms:  My age is 31 years old.My flaccid pennis size is 2 inch and girth 2 inch and Erect pennis size is 4-4.3 inch and girth 4 inch. Is it a normal pennis? please tell me the treatment or procedure of increase sexual intercourse duration or time.I want to marry as early as possibleanswer me please, i want to marry within 2 months .
Testosteron level and Prostate is normal(after pathology test)