People are allergic to me

Q: Why people get sick around me? I have had these condition for almost three years now. Where people get allergic reactions around me. ( sneezing, coughing, cleaning throat, itchy eye and nose) Also people get very tired around me. I have no body Odor , though I suffer from bad breath. My mouth is always dry, my tongue is rough, and is white coated. I always have to brush my tongue to clean it. It becomes dirty when I eat and I always have bad test in my mouth. Also two years ago I noticed one spot/patch in both sides of my tongue. I have talked to my doctor and ENT doctor about it but didn't help me. Please help. I know its hard to believe that people could be allergic to other people but, please help us there are so many people around the world suffering from same condition. Search for " PATM" and you will find a form with people with same condition. I am only 19 years old and I don't think I want to live any longer like this. I wish if Doctors could really research this disease, and not ignore us thinking it doesn't exist or its all in our head. PLEASE HELP!!

A:   Hello.
Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you.
You just seem to suffer from anxiety. There is no such disease on which all the people near you get sick with the complaints you have mentioned.
You are underestimating yourself. And you feel so because of low self-esteem.
In this condition, no one complains to you that they got sick being around you, but it's just that you feel so.
The dryness of mouth, tongue and coating is all due to Gastro Esophageal Reflux disease (GERD).
I would recommend you to get your blood sugars checked.
For GERD, I would advice you to take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone. Take soft and bland diet. Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.
In my opinion, you need to meditate and stop thinking about all this. Trust Me everything would get fine.
In severe cases, we treat our patients with anti depressant SSRI like Escitalopram.
I hope it helps.
If you have any further query, please ask me.