Pepperish sensation


Q: Am a lady in he 30's, 5 feet tall and weighing 65kg
3 days ago my private part stated itching me and i tried checking with a mirror and i noticed a mucor covering the surface of my vagina. i washed it off and went to a pharmacy store to buy metronidazole and mist pot citrate but i still feel terrible because the itching and pepperish pain persist.what can i do or use, am so disturb


A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that the infection that you have attempted to treat has infected the vaginal canal as well the urethra and bladder. To treat this you will need to be examined by a doctor and start a course of oral antibiotics in order to completely clear this infection. Such infections are caused by sexually transmitted infections contracted during unprotected sexual intercourse, or due to hormonal changes that increase the susceptibility of infections of the vagina, urinary tract, and bladder. Please see your doctor.

Thank you for choosing

Related Q&A

Q: I had unprotected oral and protected vaginal sex with a sex worker. I had unprotected vaginal sex with my wife ( who...

Q: Hi, I have a friend who is claiming that she received a series of infections after we (accidentally) had unprotected ...

Q: I have blisters on the shaft of my penis? I have had a sti check after the last time I had sex and I had chalmidea bu...

Q: Was having testicul pain and frequent urination, went to urgent care the took a "clean catch" urine sample...

Q: The guy I started dating had hpv genital warts in 2011 and had them burnt off my a doctor. He hasn't seen any warts ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon