Perfect weight

Patient : What is the perfect weight for a 5 foot tall 19 year old female with a small frame?
Doctor :   As you mentioned your height is 5\' and your age is 19 years, so, your ideal weight is between 95-120 lbs (according to the Body Mass Index). Maintaining an ideal weight will keep you healthy and less prone to health problems in the future.

Guest: Remember everybody is different and just because you can be 95 pounds without being underweight doesn't mean you should be. Being that weight could actually be unhealthy. Also if your over 120 pounds doesn't necessarily mean your over weight you have to think about what percent of that weight is lean body mass.