Perianal Sinus

Patient : Was operated for Perianal Abysses 4 months ago. There is swelling at the insision place now and did scan and was dignosied with Perianal Sinus. What needs to be done? Will doing cleaning procedure help and will it recurr. Please advice
Doctor :   A perianal sinus is blind ending tract near to the anal canal. It frequently occurs after a perianal abscess has beed dr ained. The sinus tract will need to be surgical removed under anesthesia. The surgeon will use his/her discretion whether to leave the wound open or to suture it. In either case, with the tract removed healing will take place and this should resolve all your symptoms.