Q: Hello,
ok this will be long and i'm sorry haha. well i have an irregular period and am a little over weight. now the question, i had my period for a month. the first two weeks were light and the last weeks were heavy i figured since it was 4 months since i had my period it was just a lot. well a week later i was done i started to spot at first only when i wiped and now i need a pad. it will be a spot and light pink. i have no pains and don't feel different. i was on birth control but still had them for a week or two every month.
i think it may be stress for i recently found out my grandfather has lung cancer and it was the first time this has happened.
thanks for your time.