Period after sex question

Patient : My last period was dec 2 and lasted 4 days. i had sex dec 28 and he used a condom except for 10 seconds. and he pulled out and didnt ejaculate until 5 minutes later. i started my period dec 30th and it is heavy like usual. what are the chances of me being pregnant?
Symptoms:  Some nausea but i think its from mucus dripping into stomach
Doctor :   Hello, If you have had sex in the last week of your menstrual cycle and which was protected with barrier contraceptive and there was no ejaculate , moreover you resume your menstrual bleeding on December 30 , then it is completely unlikely that you are pregnant. As the endometrium is shed , there is n chance of any embryonal implantation. You are pregnancy safe. I hope i have answered your query , wishing you safe sexual practices, regards