Period after sex question

Patient

Q: My last period was dec 2 and lasted 4 days. i had sex dec 28 and he used a condom except for 10 seconds. and he pulled out and didnt ejaculate until 5 minutes later. i started my period dec 30th and it is heavy like usual. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Symptoms:  Some nausea but i think its from mucus dripping into stomach
Doctor

If you have had sex in the last week of your menstrual cycle and which was protected with barrier contraceptive and there was no ejaculate , moreover you resume your menstrual bleeding on December 30 , then it is completely unlikely that you are pregnant. As the endometrium is shed , there is n chance of any embryonal implantation. You are pregnancy safe.
I hope i have answered your query ,
wishing you safe sexual practices,
regards