Period and pregnancy help

Q: Hi, i have been started my period for over a year and a half and over this time I have been sexually active and I have been using condoms, this last Time my partner took the condom off for about then last 10 minutes and pulled out before he nutted it been about a month since that and prior to that my last period was June 7th - 12th recently I have been exercising extreemly a lot about 1h.30-2.15 minutes a and it is time for my period again and I have all the period symptoms cramp acne like I usually to but this time I have a brown discharge and sometimes bloody when I whip I usually get the brown discharge before my period but it last about a day or two which is what had happened but this will be my third day without getting on my period could my lots of exercise and stress on my body cause this delay or am I pregnant

Symptoms:  Acne cramps lower back pain headaches normal period symptoms